| Putrajaya Development
Detail Narrative Description of Project
The development of a new Federal Government Administrative Centre establishing Government and Commercial Hubs, along with Residential, Cultural and Recreational precincts set amidst parklands and lakes. Putrajaya cover 4,400 hectares of land at Perang Besar.
Detail Description of Actual Services
Minconsult was involved in the Putrajaya Development right from its infancy providing extensive design work for a wide range of engineering areas.
Works carried out to date include:-
- Preliminary designs of earthworks, roads, drainage and utilities
- Preliminary design of earth-filled dams
- Preliminary design of Putrajaya lakes
- Preliminary design of flood mitigation and drainage works
- Lake Development, Water Quality Control and Management Study
- Detailed design and supervision of main roads in the Government Precinct
- Detailed design of the Main Drainage System